Skip to main content

The announcement of The Last of Us caused by PlayStation

PlayStation and the Naughty Dog developer have mocked that some new disclosures associated with The Last of Us will be held in the coming days. This joke comes a few days before The Last of US Day, which is an annual day in which Naughty Dog tends to celebrate the series of videogames with its many fans around the world. And although some of the revelations that Naughty Dog and PlayStation have aligned for the day they were already announced today, it is said that there will be more ads this weekend.

In a recent publication on the Blog of Playstationel member of the Naughty Dog study, Joshua Bradley, indicated that the study will have some advertisements to do on September 26, which is when the Last of US Day is carried out. Specifically, Bradley said the company will reveal completely new content , but it would not go further on what this could mean. When it comes to the moment this revelation will occur, it was said that PlayStation website will be updated at 9:00 AM PDT / 12: 00pm EDT on day 26.

When it comes to what these potential revelations could involve, well, there are many possibilities. At this time, PlayStation and Naughty Dog are doing enough with The Last of US as a property. Not only is there a series of television in process in HBO, but Naughty Dog is apparently also working on a multiplayer title set in this world. In addition, other reports suggest that a new full version of the original The last of us is also under development for PlayStation 5. It remains to be seen if any of these projects is shown on Sunday, but we will definitely keep it informed here at comicbook.com As we know more.

Top 10 Naughty Dog Games

So, what do you think these revelations may result for The Last of US Day? Do you think it will be something worth mentioning or the ads will be from a minor nature? Let me know your best conjectures in the comments or send me a message on Twitter a @ mooreman12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOL: Would you have a riot artist plagiarized another artist from the developer?

League of Legends champions design has evolved a lot since the game's release in 2009. Since then, Riot Games is always up-to-date the style in which it creates and illustrates its characters, which makes those who were released there Many years seem out of place to the younger ones. However, a few years ago the developer has been updating her old champions with visual reforms, and a series of events is making the community be suspicious that CHO'Path can receive a visual update-or is that Riot is only involved in one more case of plagiarism? Learn more about this story in the text below. Everything started with a lol art contest In a Reddit post, User Somemockodile shared with the community a guess: the possibility that CHO'Path is about to receive a visual Rework and all this began thanks to a memory. In 2017, Riot Games held its traditional LOL and Taylor Arts Contest Enforcer Jansen participated in the competition by sending a new concept of art to CHO'Path. In ...

Animation Collection type RPG, Nexon 'Project SF2' released

Nexon was released by aiming for achieving a king of the collected RPG's finest. 'Project SF2' is its main character. Nexon has released a new project SF2 that is developing directly through the media showcase. Project SF2 is a work that utilizes the strategy game 'Super Fantasy' IP, which was developed by the past Nexon Kit, and is a character collection type RPG. There are 400 characters in the game, there is a character with a character, and a variety of interaction systems with a relationship that can be tangled between characters. The largest feature of the game is a graphical that utilizes a 3D Cartun Rendering method. The animation boasts a graphics that is reminiscent, and the character appearance is also very attractive. The battle is a turn-based on a tile map like a super fantasy, and requires a combination of the attack intersection, skill range, position as well as attributes and skill effects. Nexon Korea Kim Dae-Hon, said, "The project SF2 ...

NHL Draft: Coinberger becomes colleague of Draisaitl

The Edmonton Oilers have secured the NHL rights on the German Talent Luca Münzenberger (18) by the Kölner Höe. The Canadian Club of Leon Draisaitl, even a native Cologne, chose the defender on Saturday at the NHL Draft in the third round . At the talent draw, coinberger was drawn at a total of 90th position in the 3rd round. The 18-year-old, who last played in the U-20 team of the sharks, had been in action for the German selection for the past Junior World Cup in Edmonton. Subsequently, Washington Capitals in the fifth round striker Haakon haemen (18) at a total of 151th position, which was already 22 del games at Master Polar Bears Berlin. Third German actor, goalkeeper Nikita Quapp (18) was selected by the Krefeld Penguinen. He also came eleven times in the DEL.